- Convenience of classes and flexible times
- First faces you see are front desk staff, all of whom are glowing with B2R flair!
- Knowledgeable and well prepared instructors.
- Quality of instruction.
- Quality of equipment.
- Timeliness. I have never had to wait or be bumped from a session due to a backed up schedule.
- Helpfulness of all B2R staff.
I love that there is a music class that introduces little ones to instruments in a forum that allows hands on, new vocabulary, and gives them introductions to things like "loud and quiet", "hard and soft", etc. Kiko (teacher) is fun and communicative for with kids and parents.
I have a developmentally delayed toddler - we showed up late - and he did not want to go in. She was thoughtful enough to try turning off the music to see if it would help coax him to join. He didn't and she tried to work with him for a few moments before we (the parents) just decided to try it again next week. Kiko was willing to go with whatever we decided. (Note to self: don't be late again.) Their front office staff caught on too and was willing to support in whatever way possible. Good people and program.