I enjoy the physical space and the calming atmosphere. I appreciate the tea that is offered and the inviting lobby. I also enjoy the quality of the instruction. Be Here Now is a lovely place to practice yoga and to restore yourself!
- how great and professional the practice leaders/instructors are
- the space is great
- class sizes are manageable
- water/tea/mats free of charge when I'm running from somewhere
- nothing will ever replace the shiva mural from the old location. New one is good, of course, but nothing compares. That was my favorite part about leaving my house for yoga.
- this only happened once, but recently: I didn't like a recent instructor's emphasis on god. Speaking only for myself, suggesting that god is a presence to engage during my practice feels antithetical to yoga and, as an atheist and humanist, it feels a bit missionary. There are so many other great instructors, so I'll just avoid that one in the future.
Loved the space and atmosphere. My flow class was great. Challenging but not impossible. Helpful adjustments and hands on by Morgan. Loved her teaching style. Also loved petting Morty....the perfect yoga studio dog.