Here is what I would improve:
• I would change the music that yoga teachers pick (depending on their mood for that day) and would go with something calming, soothing, distressing and not loud. Most of the time, the music in the class is not what I want to hear, does not go with my mood and does not go with the temp I am moving from pose to pose. The music gets so LOUD that I get distracted, I am loosing focus and cannot hear my breath. I cannot tell how well I breath and I end up losing my deep yoga breath.
• Often, yoga teachers just throwing the postures (whatever comes to their mind at that moment) and not think about preparing out bodies for deep/ complex postures, and often forget to counterbalance the postures. Often, they are throwing deep twists and bends in the beginning of the class! Please keep in mind that your students are from different walks of life, our body are mostly stiff from sitting in the car or in the office and half of the class is not young. We need to warm up first; and then complexity of the postures should be GRADUALLY increased.
• Yoga teachers do not correct the poses. If we are doing poses incorrect from month to month and over the years it could lead to an injury!
• Yoga teachers like to share their own story about themselves, family and their own view of the events. I would prefer to listen about yoga philosophy then stories from yoga teacher life.
• Some teachers have such an awakening voice that I feel that I am at aerobics class, not at yoga class. I would prefer to by guided in the class by the soothing voice - different from what makes me feel I am in army, or at boot camp.
I am just bluntly honest with you this time :)
Only since you are asking: I miss the days when you more advanced (older/experienced messages) yoga teachers for Vinyasas. Alan, Rachel, Beth, Jenn D. etc. Also, the weekend is a great time for me to come to class, but because you have the same instructor every time on certain days (who's practice just doesn't work for me), I feel like I only get one day of the weekend. Just random thoughts from a guy who is too busy to come much anyway...