Everything! You take such excellent care of Sweet Pea! When we go out of town, we know she is in great hands who truly care about her and tolerate her Diva personality. You do a remarkable job giving her medications and insulin shots. Your communication is also incredible! You notify us immediately if she has a problem. We appreciate all you do for her so we can enjoy our trip with no worries!
I love that you guys interview the dogs! It makes me feel safer knowing that this minimizes the risk of any aggression that could occur between the dogs.
Also, I really appreciate the emphasis that safety first. As a concerned dog mom this helps me put my mind at ease!
The owner of the Camp Bow WOW in Grapevine and Coppell is fantastic and it’s nice to know that he frequently visits the sites, it really shows how much care they have for the dogs that stay with them
- Cleanliness; any accidents are immediately cleaned and picked up
- Camp counselors on-site at play area at all times, dogs never left unattended
- Hours of 7am-7pm is key to allow time to drop off and pick up during bumper-to-bumper rush hours
- Package offer reduces per day cost for regulars who drop off
- Dogs over 6 months are required to be neutered, peace of mind for owners. Similarly all shots required