We love Camp Bow Wow, we have been bringing our dog here for almost 5 years. He recently got sick while we were away, no fault of the camp- he has cancer, and the care they gave him was incredible. They treated him like their own and followed up for weeks after we returned home to make sure he was ok. They are really the best!
Oh let us count the ways we move Morris Camp Bow WOW . . .
1. Sammy is happy when he arrives (letting me know he enjoys his experience here).
2. He’s happy and unharmed when he returns to me (we moved and used another service and he came home with clearly a small bite on his lip).
3. The front desk service is great, pays attention, asks questions, makes sure information is conveyed - providing real assurances to me as a customer.
4. That Sammy has his own place to sleep for overnights and therefore a nice break from the all daytime stimulation.
5. That we are able to watch him whenever we want from the videos and we do!!!
6. That we always see professionalism with everyone we see in person and on camera.
7. We could go on, but to let you know we moved away from Morris Plains, NJ to Westchester, NY and we STILL brought Sammy here for our vacation.
We highly recommend Camp Bow Wow and often do so to those living in the area. Stoped at Terry’s near the Kohl’s when I was there and recommended Morris Camp Bow Wow to a lady standing in line talking about how she was disappointed elsewhere. The young may behind the counter at Terry’s also chimed in he brings his doggy for daytime at Morris Camp Bow WOW and loves it as well, so hopefully that’s a new customer for you. Can’t say enough wonderful things about ALL of you!! Please feel free to use any or all of this in any marketing materials for your company and use my full name.
I luv that the staff interacts with my dog. He knows them and they know him. The fact that they command him, and are pack leaders. The indoor / outdoor play areas are key. I wish outdoor area was bigger. And the cams, just luv peeping my pooch. The place is spotless, does not smell like dogs.
The staff is key, and they are all so personal, helpful, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond each day. They luv what they do, Thank YOU,