Great for very social dogs who need interaction with other dogs. But every time I check in on my dogs via your app and cameras, they're all just walking around for the most part.
I boarded my dogs for 10 days, which was my mistake, it's really too long. My Maltese was emaciated when I picked him up. I had said my two could be fed together because there are no aggression issues but little one was slower so his brother sort of took over. Staff did not notice that my little guy lost 2 lbs. That's a big deal for a 9.5 lb dog.
I bring my dog in for bathing and every time I ask to be sure she is completely dry. And every time she is not. I have left her there for hours thinking that might make a difference, but it doesn't. Sorry for the negative comment, I really like your staff, but I will look elsewhere to have her bathed.
We like how everyone at Camp Bow Wow, San Clemente are involved in their customer service process here. From Jessica and Tracy at the front, to Kaetlyn on the phone, to the tour guides Nichol and Sierra, the trainer Christopher, and to the owner Kimberly...everyone was involved in taking care of our puppies. Constantly smiling professionals who are courteous, sincere, and that you knew wanted to be there for you and your pets. Thank you very much for having a place like this for us to bring our loved ones to.
Staff is awesome! So friendly and they really care for your pet! The place is clean and my dogs are not sick every time we take them to Camp Bow Wow (unlike some other boarding places, my dogs were getting kennel cough every time we boarded them)!
Love it here & my dogs come home exhausted, proving they love it too!
1. Both dogs came home with vomiting and diarrhea. Told as we walked out the door that by the way there was some vomit in cage. 5 hour trip home with vomiting dog. She is still not eating Went to vet and we are treating and watching. Younger dog has just had diarrhea since he came home
2. Watched on dog cam our older dog being forced down every time she tried to stand by two other dogs for 15 min without intervention by staff. Called and was told she was in kennel when I could see her and our other dog clearly on cam
3. All dogs do all day is either stay in kennel or when free just wander around. No toys no one plays with them. Just aimless wandering. This is true of all dogs watched on cam
4. No daily record of how much is eaten/ or not. No record of whether they are drinking wAter or eliminating
5 you are charging typical rates but without attention to detail. Too many dogs for staff to really observe
6. We asked for training. And then was charged/paid for training. Wondered why we didn't get a report. Good news is that staff called to say there was no training and refunded money though haven't received it yet
7. We are not usually ones to complain. But did not expect two sick dogs Our older dog may not recover. Both were in good health before our trip checked by our vet and came straight to you for 4 days. Very disappointed in lack of meaningful play time or attention.
I am so very impressed with how helpful and caring everyone is. I know my dog is in very safe hands there and the fact that i can watch on the webcam is great!!! I cant say enough good things about Camp Bowwow!!!
Fantastic facility- lots of space. Good mix of indoor and outdoor. Wonderful and friendly staff. Love the web cams to check in on my dog and see all the fun he is having. Feel safe leaving him- he always comes home tuckered out from a good day of play.