1. I ordered an Employee Entrance sign. I was told I would get a preview in two days. That didn’t happen.
2. After a few days I called to check the status. The lady I spoke with said her records show I picked the sign up already. That didn’t happen.
3. She said let me look into this and call you back. When she did she informed me the sign was already installed. I was never given the chance to approve it first.
4. I then told her I had planned to speak with the installer when they were here. I had questions about additional work I wanted to give Fast Signs. She said the appropriate person to talk to was out of the office but she would have them call me the next day. That didn’t happen.
5. After this experience I will never use Fast Signs again, nor recommend them.
I have always been impressed with the quality of the end product, fast service and extremely knowledgeable and courteous employees.
Great job! I have dealt with Fast Signs stores in other areas and Glendale is the finest!
Needed my signage quickly for a sudden conference. They were able to help me quickly decide on what signs I would use and printed them in 24 hrs! I could not have successfully made my conference if not for fast signs! Thank you!
I gave FastSigns a file of the logo I wanted for the lettering on the back window of my mini-van, but the file had black lettering. I actually wanted the lettering in white, with a green accent on one of the letters. Nadine said, "No problem." I was extremely happy with the results and installation was quick. Thanks for going the extra mile. I would highly recommend FastSigns of Glendale, AZ.