I like the care and concern of everyone there. I like the progress that I have made in the past. month from walking with a cane to walking without one most of the time. I especially like how the exercises are explained to me and why they are important to my progress. I especially like the feeling you get that you are not just a client but a friend to everyone. It is the best guidance that I have had since my surgery and I would recommend FT to everyone. It is a place where you can see progress and you feel better about yourself by going there.
Thanks, Tom for all you do. You have a great staff and it is like a family not just a gym.
Fitness Together provides me with an exercise program specifically tailored to my needs in a personal and professional manner. I always get the fitness advice I need to improve my health and well-being. It's a great place with great people. . .
I really enjoy the staff and how they adapt my fitness program from month to month. I see and feel real progress in my fitness. I'm not sure if I would have stayed active at a corporate walk-in fitness place. I go with a purpose, work as hard as I'm able and walk out feeling either exuberant of exhausted. Both great feelings!
-Individualized programming allows for improvements in specific ways either in terms of building strength or addressing misalignment, etc.
- All the trainers are fantastic so there's never a worry about needing to "get a specific spot" in order to get a workout in.
- The studio is clean and all the patrons are friendly while simultaneously respecting your workout times and privacy (for those of us who fear the open concept studio model).
- There are a lot of different ways to finance workouts and you can switch it up every contract by modifying the number of sessions you purchase (flexible).
- You can wrap in the nutrition component and the trainers who help with this are incredibly knowledgeable.
- Mel and Tom are really consistent and run a tight ship. Zero drama and lots of transparency.
As a result of my training at Fitness together, I can more easily carry out day to day tasks that require lifting, such as carrying heavy grocery bags. Also, the mobility packs have increased my body awareness during things such as sitting, and I can more actively work to counteract the negative impacts of sitting.