We were very pleased with the thorough assessment our children received, and we feel the curriculum is helping them a lot. The instructors are great, and the kids master each skill before moving on. We also appreciate the regular meetings with Jay to keep us apprised of the kids’ progress.
- one to one or small group instruction
- accommodations are always made for missed lessons and vacations
- work is rigorous (no fluff) but not overwhelming
- kind and supportive teaching staff
- monthly updates with the director
They are really working well with us to schedule extra tutoring etc. My son also seems to be learning from his tutor. The only reason it's not a 10 is the expense! My UCLA student's tutors are less expensive!