1) Huntington keeps track of the students’ progress.
2) The teachers show a genuine interest in their students.
3) Parents are kept informed of progress
4) Students receive kudos and verbal recognition of their progress.
5) The staff are very nice and show concern.
This is the second time we've used Huntington for our daughter. They are definitely the go-to place to analyze the issue, understand the needs and then solve it. They gave my daughter the confidence she needed to tackle her math challenges and their wholistic approach made sure that there where no gaps left in her understanding of the different math subjects. She is now ready to start the next school year!
It has only been one week, however I feel like my son is more confidence. I love how the teachers seem to want to glorify the journey, rather than the end result. All the carrots along the way seem to be very helpful .
I most appreciate the individualized program not only for every student, but in fact for each subject and learning area. Nothing is left to chance or what the average student would need - everything is completely based on your student's needs.