1.. Responsive. Anxious to serve the customer.
2. Personable. Friendly and polite. No matter how experienced, they are willing to listen to suggestions from the customer without being defensive.
3. Honest. The service personnel give the impression of being trustworthy.
4. Punctual. On time or even earlier on the date agreed upon with the customer.
5. Courteous. Contact the customer regarding the time of arrival even if earlier. Do not show up just because it is more convenient for them.
6. Efficient. Complete the task in a timely and efficient manner.
7. Experienced. Know what they are doing and address the task with the best solution.
8. Awareness. Remain aware of the surrounding area, being careful not to hit, scratch, snap, or break obstacles in their path and adapt an alternate approach if the first is not feasible.
9. Amiable. Work together well with their teammates, listening to suggestions of better approaches to completing the task.
February 21, 2017 @ 10:55 A.M.
I wasn't expecting the fee to pick-up an old wash machine that was already out of the house and sitting at the top of the drive to be more than $50.00. The cost told to me by one of your representatives at the pick-up site was $78.00. Also told that the fee for one item is always $78.00. Just a bit unhappy with the amount. I paid to have the wash machine hauled away and the men that did the work were courteous but not particular in a hurry to get the job done.
Thank you for listening.
These guys were great. Made me feel very comfortable about removing a large, heavy object from my backyard. Super attitude and customer service. I will definitely recommend and use Junk King Colorado Springs!
Junk Kings was an amazing service. The gentlemen were on time, nice, and efficient. They answered all my questions! Also, you can't beat the price! Thank you for everything! We will be calling Junk Kings again!