My son has learned so much in the 2 years that he’s been at Kiddie Academy. His comprehension of what is taught exceeds my expectations and it is a catalyst of how he tries to figure out things on his own based on what he’s learned. He tries to connect the dots about things that he’s learned and how it applies to the world around him.
The love they show my little girl. I also appreciate the structure they give her daily. She is on a regular schedule that I’m not sure we would have implemented as well as her teachers do. She loves going to school and at 1 year old she does not cry when I leave she waves good-bye. This shows how safe she feels and how much fun she has.
Post profiles about all the teachers, introduce new staff members so parents know who new teachers are, send feedback on how the children are progressing though emails, be more proactive and informative about staff changeovers and filling vacant positions
We really enjoy bringing our child to Kiddie Academy. We like the staff and how well the teachers fill-in with the care and love for our child. We think some good suggestions would be the following:
1. Entrance smell (it always smelled like diapers or cooked food) which often isn’t so pleasing.
2. Payment arrangements (is it possible to offer like a system that does not charge the percentage fee)? There are things like four square or digital card readers that can be put on tablets for parents to make payments which is efficient and easy for staff as well.
3. Toilets in classrooms. I’ve noticed that the toilets and tiling is not really appeasing or up-to-date. It’s a cosmetic fix.
4. Air conditioning in classrooms (several classrooms have been hot) staff is struggling and children as well. This is really an important factor for us.
5. Toys. Some toys are needing to be swapped or upgraded. We all know children will play around and not listen, but some new toys for kids would be nice.
6. Updating tablets for teachers. Some of the picture quality could be better as well as the camera system.
Other than that, we love the prices and care our child gets at this location.
I love how the teachers talk to my 5 month old daughter like she is a person and not just a baby. They love her and have their own special relationships with her. I know she is safe, warm, and loved when she is there.
Their director and all managers are highly involved and know each and every child. Overall, I am very impressed.
[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]0% the best. I have no words to to explain my gratitud to all the teachers and team. My son is going to this school since he was 4 years old. Now he goes there for every summer. Amazing team. I wouldn’t change anything about this school. They are the best. Simple, they are the best. [FIRST NAME REMOVED] L
I love that my child feels welcomed there and all of the teachers, not just the ones in the classroom, know my kids name. A few things I wish could change is child cleanliness- there should be no reason why my kids snot is all over their face; the turnover rate of teachers and the fact that staff, including the owner parks in the front of the building. They should reserve a front parking space for parents with infants and/or multiple kids.