I love that I get an update on my children everyday, on everything they are doing, even pictures. They are so good with the kids and really respect the wishes of the family. The teaches pay attention to the children and how they best learn. I have been vary happy with my experience here.
They are professional and know how to handle any situation that comes a pond them. Very sweet and caring with the children...haven't hward anything bad about Kiddie Academy. Thanks a bunch for your hard working staff...
1. Teachers always welcome parents and children.
2. Teachers pay attention to any major and minor accidents, which rarely occur.
3. Teacher to student ratio is not violated.
4. Lots of summer activities
5. My son loves his teachers.
6. Love the app that gives me photos, daily reports, menu, notes, and the monthly calendar.
7. Healthy menu
8. Hygienic - love how the teachers use napkins or plates to give snacks, I see teachers spray and wipe the tables at the end of the day.
9. I love how there is an emergency exit in each room
10. I love how the room is so bright.
I drive from Philadelphia and fight the traffic on the super highway two times a day to bring our foster child. I have raised four children already and we used the YMCA in philadelphia but, I was very pleased with the documentation system daily with a complete report of her day. She is always coming home and telling us what she learned. The staff is very caring and she is very happy there. So I decided not to displace her and she continues to grow everyday.
The teachers are amazing at this school. They show their love for every student in their class. Ms. Denise, Ms. Kim, Ms. Amanda and Ms. Melanie are amazing to my children. They teach them everything they need to know and my kids come home and love to tell about their day! They enjoy going back each and every day. I am comfortable and feel safe leaving my children in the hands of these teachers. Thank you so much!
My son and my daughter had never been to a daycare before until last April. The transition was easy, not only for them but on myself as well. As for education, in one month, my daughter learned to write her name and my son could say the whole alphabet. Even I have learned a few things from the teachers about child psychology and how to handle certain situations. Not only do I love the curriculums and the daycare setting, I also feel very safe when I drop my kids off everyday. I know they are in great hands, I trust the staff and the keypad entry to get in the facility relieves my fear, that no one can just walk right in. I recommend Kiddie Academy to all of my friends!