The very first time I visited Lake shore I felt a since of peace that my senior pet would be well taken care of. He had never been boarded before so I was really nervous about finding the right place for him and I did at Lakeshore. The staff are nice, the prices are fair and best of all I have peace of mind when I leave my pet at Lake shore. Thank you !!!!
1) I thank Zoe and your staff for taking great care of my dog Daisy. I never boarded a dog before and they always listen to my concerns. My dog has separation anxiety and I worry about that, but they always assure me that she does well.
2) Instead of crates you have those really nice stalls
3) Someone is there all night with them
4) I just think that there should be at least 20 minutes leeway when picking up the dog when you leave them overnight and going out of town. Sometimes it hard to get back right on time due to traffic.
5) Thank you for always taking good care of Daisy for me. I truly appreciate it.
You make me feel comfortable knowing that you take such good care of my dog.
I boarded my dog when I was really in a pinch and was so happy with everything. The staff were warm and welcoming and professional. I felt like my dog was in good hands and was able to relax and enjoy my weekend away. Love that I can watch her on the remote video and though I only had her groomed once, they did a great job.
Penny treats this like her second home. She has been coming here since she was 3 months old. Penny is now six years old. She has enjoyed it all the daycare, boarding and grooming. Loves the staff, has to greet them all.
Because of a family death this spring, Penny had to stay for a month. I was worried about how she would handle this. I had nothing to worry about she did great. I know that was because of the caring staff.
I want to say a Big Thank You for taking Great care of my Penny. I highly recommend Lakeshore Pet Resort.
(Tried to give a 10 would only let me give a 9)
The staff takes very good care of our dog. I love the fact that there's care 24 hrs a day. Great play time. Our dog always smells so nice after being groomed. We are very comfortable leaving her there.