- I was put in a room that was bright and not relaxing. Usually the room should be dark and calming.
- The room was also right next to the waiting area and my entire massage I heard the conversations of every single person loud and clear. It was extremely annoying.
- The therapist used really cold lotion and would squirt it onto my skin directly and it was not enjoyble
- the room was freezing and anytime a body part was taken out to "be massaged" i was just freezing
- Massage therapist pretty much used up and down stroke technique and did not use any kind of relaxing other techniques. Probably one of the worst massages I have ever gotten, but I have no idea how to verbalize 'you are not really using any techniques or doing anything that feels good'.
LaVita is absolutely my favorite place for massage therapy...the facility is clean and well maintained. Online booking makes it easy to find an appointment to fit my schedule. Prices are fair and the membership is a definite plus. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Best of all, LaVida hires the best massage therapist - I have been pleased with everyone who's worked on my ailments. I feel much better and relaxed after each session. Thank you LaVida!!
Steven was great! I just wanted to relax, no specific area’s and he did exactly what I wanted! My first time to ur new place and it’s nice but like ur old location! It was convenient and u could walk through shopping and restaurants! Just saying!