I really liked the girls who were sent to my home. They were very nice and worked hard to get things into shape for me. They did a great job and I was very pleased with them. However, there is a problem with the cleaner they are given to use on bathroom tile. Whatever it is, it made me sick. I have respiratory issues and this stuff made me cough and gave me a headache and made me nauseous as well. I do not think it is good for the girls to be breathing in those fumes either...they were coughing too. What ever it is, it seems to be very toxic and I'm concerned about the girls breathing that stuff in every day. From now on, I will give them something to use on the bathroom tile. Other than that, I am very pleased with the service I received and plan to continue using Merry Maids.
Not sure what to say about the products because I didn't see what anybody was using.
My house is a disaster area, and when I walked in everything looked all shiny. They even cleaned inside the microwave oven. I have 2 microwaves, one is broken, and one works, and they cleaned out both of them