I have been hesitant to reply to your request, because your once superior service is not the same as it once was. I do not want to use names, because these girls are now working alone, and I'm sure they want to do a great job. The only reason I am replying, is because the success of the business is very important to the owner.
Following, is a brief review of some things recently overlooked.
- Dresser in Master was completely overlooked, and there was only a lamp and phone on top of the dresser.
- In the master bath, there was a good sized mass of hair and dust on the floor, next to the wall behind the door.
- the carpeted stairway and landing had not been vacuumed. (This one bothered me the most.)
- Smudges left on the microwave.
_The top of the cook stove just needed a simple wipe, but was not done.
- In the kitchen sink, I had opened a food can, and mistakenly, forgotten to get the lid into the trash. It then slipped just barely down into the drain, and apparently was not seen, but, to my dismay, the sink hadn't been cleaned either. In hindsight, I'm glad the sink hadn't been cleaned, as she could have gotten cut.
I do keep a fairly neat, and orderly house, that is easy to clean. And, I can certainly overlook a goof now and then. I'm not complaining for the fun of it, and except for the carpeted stairway, I don't consider the other items to be of any great consequence. I think I am a pretty easy customer, and I have truly enjoyed the cleaning that I've received over the years. I don't want the girls to be overly disciplined. My main reason for this email, is that you will stay in business a very long time, because, I do appreciate your services, and I want to remain with you for a very long time.