Variety of classes and studio times. Instruction is given with sincerity and results are recognized, how lovely.
My practice brings me such joy in simplicity. I challenge myself in every class and see and feel the results of my effortless efforts. I walk in smiling every time, largely because I've shown up for myself.
Relaxing, welcoming environment. Way more than just a work out. I started going to modo back when it was moksha in Winnipeg about 8 years ago. It's been a couple years in between for me and its nice to see the vibe of the moksha studios haven't changed. Good sense of community, great teachers and a good selection of classes and workshops. If building a better you is your aim moksha is the only game ;)
1. Variety of classes and schedule
2. Staffs and instructors friendliness
3. Studios cleanness
4. Reasonable membership considering towels and mats rentals are included in the freedom plans
5. Because of the mat & towel included, it’s very easy to leave home and go!
6. <most important for me> close from home and easy to park!
I have already recommended Modo yoga to several people who now come.
I love the relaxed vibe, friendly service, but mostly the consistent high quality of instruction.
I really like the fact there is a large change room with lockers, which is a real bonus.
Keep up the great work and thank you!