There are several things to like about the Keller branch of Mr Handyman.
1. All prices were clearly explained in advance. No surprises makes it a lot easier and removes part of that sticker shock.
2. The employees are all put under a background check so you can feel safer having them in your house. Plus you are told the name of the person coming to your home to do the work ahead of time. As a single woman I have to say this is an excellent touch. Additionally, the background check helps check into the workmanship of the handyman. I felt it was to make sure they will know what they are doing and are experienced.
3. I also liked that they request you send them pictures of the work that’s needing to be done ahead of time. By doing so they had pictures of size, the kind of baseboard that needed to be replaced etc. This means they won’t have to jack up the amount of time by leaving and then coming back as they get materials. However, if they do need to leave it is done quickly. Fabian didn’t disappear just to make the bill higher.
4. The Handyman, Fabian showed up when I was told he would. As a matter of fact, they confirm the appointment several times to again make sure that there aren’t any surprises. I needed this after having other companies no show or be very late, but not with Fabian of Mr Handyman
5. The workmanship was excellent. I had a hole in my wall due to a bad plumber causing a leak. The leak caused mold and after getting that cut out and dried the company doing the restoration didn’t finish. Anyway, it was ready to be fixed by Fabian. You can’t tell that anything was ever done to the wall that’s what an excellent job Fabian did.
6. Fabian was knowledgeable, personable and treated my home and myself with respect. He even was very nice about my dogs checking out his work. He made the 3 1/2 hours fly by and made me feel very confident that I made the correct decision by finally hiring Mr Handyman in my area.
As you can tell my first time hiring this company was a true hit. I honestly had been so overwhelmed by the damage Direct Source Plumbing caused, I had put off getting it finally completed. Then I had two contractor type companies no show appointments set by Home Advisor. Things were still going down hill.
Finally I hit the jackpot using Yelp to organize the work. When the owner of this division of Mr Handyman personally called me to give me the information, he was up front and pleasant to discuss what I needed. After my conversation I immediately booked for Mr Handyman to come do the work. I had high hopes on this company and I wasn’t wrong. Bottomline, I have nothing but good things to say. Thank you Fabian and all the people at this location of Mr Handyman. You really helped take a problem caused by someone else and make it perfect again.
Your handyman was knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Ruben was careful with my property. He listened and diagnosed the issue with my fan and door jamb. He asked questions to ensure that he got all my repairs accomplished in the hour I wanted to use.
From the moment of contacting Mr. Handyman in of SW Denton and N Tarrant Counties it's been top notch. Was given a good accorrate quote on the phone but was informed it could vary depending on true scope of work. Scheduled a day and time and Fabian arrived on time.
Fabian's work, which in our case was to patch up some holes in our ceiling due to electrical work I had scheduled a week ago, was great. Good blend (or floating as it was described to me) to match ceiling and not show humps. Also, Fabian was able to complete the scope of the job in the time quoted on the phone. Great work, we are very pleased!