In no particular order, I'm ADDICTED to the SCIENCE-BASED research in the following:
1) the pace (i.e. I don't get boredom-based A.D.D. - Lol - this is important),
2) the 120-beats-per-minute music playlists (i.e. Am I at the gym or the club? ;-D ),
3) the metric and zone-driven heart rate monitor (i.e. As an adrenaline junkie, it's crucial I monitor this or I risk destroying my own muscle gains - a mistake I made for 2 years, smh.)
4) the staff (i.e. regardless of the location, most treat you like family - the kind that actually cares, not the ones who only use you - Lol.)
5) the class schedule convenience (i.e. Traditional gyms only offer classes up to 6pm, so good luck if you ended up stuck in traffic or stayed at the office late.)
I ran for at least 20 min before having to walk due to not being in shape, but I never ran that long on a treadmill the energy in the class was awesome!! The time the coach took to explain the weight exercises was even better. Staff was very friendly and approaching!!