I have been coming to otf over a year. I come almost daily. My excitement to come in and workout is the same. I believe it is because of the amazing coaches , different workout each day and friendly atmosphere. The workouts really show results. So apart from being enjoyable and fast paced it is very well worth my time and money. I hope to continue for ever as this place as it is now an integral part of my day and life. Keep up the good work and keep helping people become fitter.
I loved the motivation most of all.
I've been to gyms and had trainers before where there were class-sessions to assist everyone at once throughout their workout.
What I loved about OTF was that everyone was in it together, we moved as a collective group and our trainer pushed us in the right path.
We were the car and he was our GPS
Absolutely everything. Timely - starts on-time and ends on-time. One hour. Motivating instructors. Varied work-outs. Energetic environment. Fun. Only request might be to mix in some more (heavier) weights workouts.
1) I don't have to think, class content is varied and coaches ensure you know whats coming next.
2) The coaches provide guidance on good form during exercises.
3) Plenty of classes during the day to choose from.
1) App - two different apps and always having to log in on web portal. via Iphone I should be able to log in with thumb-print.
1) provide quarterly of monthly analysis based on HR & performance across various programs using all historical data.