It pushes me to do things I wouldn't do on my own. I also like the "competitiveness" of having the heart rate monitors. It makes me push against others but also myself. I also love the performance summary email - great way to track progress.
I love being able to monitor my heart rate and make sure that I am working out in the right zone. I love the personal attention of the instructors and the way they motivate you during class. I love that I feel like I'm competing against myself to do better each time. I also like that modifications are given and you're not made to feel bad if you do them
1) heart rate based so instead of judging the workout based on a certain speed or weight you're judging it based on how good or a workout it was for your particular fitness level
2) really supportive - Brian was fabulous!
3) everyone has their own weight/treadmill/rowing stations so you're not stumbling over each other for equipment and you know they'll always be the equipment you need
4) the weight exercises are animated up on the screen so you can always keep track or be reminded of what you're supposed to be doing and compare to see if you're doing it right without having to ask the instructor
4) great ventilation in the workout room - not stinky!
I was really nervous when I first got to the studio as it was my first class. I was greeted as soon as I got there by the people at the front desk. I got a quick tour and as I was waiting for class to start I had the opportunity to talk to the trainer and manager/owner. They get 110% for customer service. The workout itself was great, challenging but great. I can't wait to go back and start seeing results.