I really want to see more tornado classes. I find them easier on my body but more effective of a workout with less strain on me physically. I was going to cancel my account, but I am keeping since I tried a tornado class.
Great trainers (Anthony, Jenn, Fredrk), time goes by pretty fast, music ( sometimes too loud, Anthony!), best - i can monitor where I am in terms of effort on the big screen and I get an instant report via email when I'm done!
The pulse monitors could work better. Sometimes they don't pick up my heart rate accurately and it's frustrating. I would put some pressure on the supplier.
1. I look forward to it and miss it in my rest days.
2. I feel nervous, a healthy level of anxiety, before every workout as I know it will hurt. But if it don't hurt it ain't work.
3. Every workout is unpredictable and different in a daily basis. It reinforces muscle confusion and you can predict exercises not get bored.
4. It doesn't matter the level of experience you have or how fit you are or aren't. The trainers coach an environment that challenges you at your level.
5. The system is organized and consistent. There is a saying, consistency is only noticed when it is not present. From the time I walk in until the time I exit. The experience is consistently positive.
6. Staff knows your name.
7. Trainers are motivational and knowledgeable, yet the also bring their own personality so they are also real. They seem to live their job and engage with everyone equally.
8. This Bothell branch in particular is very in top of it. I travelled on business to a site in Tampa, Florida. After the workout, I appreciated the Bothel site even more.
9. The gym itself is clean, the equipment feels modern and taken care of. Doesn't matter which station you choose, every piece of equipment feels the same.
10. I chose to workout on a time that works for me. The trainers are all solid, so I don't have to use that as an influence. The variety of times accommodate my crazy life schedule.
This gym is the bomb.