There is something great about Orange Theory.
- Staff are so welcoming and friendly.
- Working out along side 30+ enthusiastic people at the same place, all working hard at 5 am in the morning is such a positive thing to start the day!
- The instructors are so good that it almost feels like having a 1:1 training.
- Having the TVs at the place and using colors makes it so easy to monitor and manage activities.
- The place feels like it's designed for you, no matter what level of fitness.
At the Carmel Valley location (Torrey Hills), I like Damian the best. Zach is a good coach also, but the music he plays (his personal favorites?) is awful! Also- please make sure all the ceiling fans are on at all times. Some coaches don't turn them on at all, or on low, and you walk in and it stinks really bad of mold and sweat, and it gets very hot quickly.
I like the fact that it is always a little different each time I go
The variety of the equipment
The amazing coaches !
The ability to monitor myself as I can see which zone I am in
The fact that the workout is accessible to anyone as there are so many options on the treadmill , variety or weights and the exercises are well broken down with options at various levels
Great trainer who was walking around and making sure everyone knew what they were doing and had proper form. Also taking the time to adjust people f they were not using proper form to prevent any injury.