I like the total body workout and the structure of the class. I also wanted to mention that Megan is a great trainer and I appreciate the feedback she provides during the class. She is very upbeat and encouraging to everyone!!
OTF is the most efficient all body work out I could do where every minute is maximized to the fullest during the one hour class. I am in the best shape I have been in for many years due to this reality. Don't always like the hip hop music options that are played, would love more 80's music, but that is my only complaint. The work out is unparalled, and that is why I can easily overlook the music! It is that good of a workout, and that is a surprise to say for a man who generally likes to work out alone and away from people!
It's do-able and challenging, but I can always complete it, without feeling like I won't make it through my day. The coaches guide you, correct your form, and push you just the right amount. I absolutely feel stronger and more fit!
Big fan of the whole experience...
1. Sign up for class using the app
2. Show up, and don't have to think about what I'm going to do
3. Every class is different
4. Coaches do a great job of keeping us moving
5. Music is usually pretty good!
6. Colleen is my favorite! She does a great job of engaging the whole class using humor while pushing us to do our best! Always look forward to her classes.
Thanks for asking!