I think the Orange Theory workout is perfect for me and I think it will give me the results I want. I'm currently evaluating four other gyms and I will ultimately commit to one. Orange Theory was perfect. Right now the only barrier is cost. Cost is a big part of the equation. I actually recording my journey via Snapchat, journaling my experience at each gym and rating my experience.
I've already had a handful of people reach out asking more questions about the work out and, based on my review, one of my friends, Erin Mark, even signed up for a free session next Wednesday.
Needless-to-say, I would absolutely recommend OTF.
* The combination between cardio and strength
* If I am injured I can always walk on the treadmill and modify on the floor.
* The switch workouts and the variety. I am amazed how the workouts are always different. Yet one would think they would be the same, treadmill or rower.
* The coaches are great
* Place is clean, plus everything is wiped down after we use the equipment.
* Close to my home.
* The coaches push me, I would never do that myself on the treadmill.
My only suggestion is I wish there was more room between the rowers and the treadmills. But it isn't enough to make me stop coming.