I like that we can sign up for the classes on-line which seems like a small thing but when you compare with the nonsense you have to go through at other gyms like lining up at a certain time in order to take a class, etc. it's really a big thing. I like the variety of the classes as well as the consistency of the work-outs, getting some cardio and some strength training at each class. I appreciate the assistance of the coaches and their helpful feedback.
I love the workouts!
1) Its only one hour of my time and during that hour I am worked hard.... love that feeling and the accomplishment that I did it.
2) The variety of the workouts - power, strength and endurance
3) That the workouts combine cardio and weight/mat work
4) The trainers are amazing!!!!! Very encouraging and knowledgable; always available to answer questions and concerns.
5) Very friendly environment and the front staff have a lot to do with that!
I like working out in a group setting and being able to use the heart rate monitor to keep up on how I'm doing. The instructors are very friendly and helpful and the app to book workouts is great as it motivates me to get moving.
I love having a coach telling me to "keep going". This helps me to work harder & not give up. I love the fact that everyone is in the same boat & we're all trying to achieve the same goal. The music is awesome and I'm always trying to get more splat points than yesterday's workout. I've been a member at many gyms but have never worked out harder than at Orange Theory Fitness and seen results! Thanks to OTF, I actually look forward to my workouts.