I love that we have the instructor to push us and let us know what we need to do, but no one is hovering over you. I'm motivated to really push myself for that hour. It's the first time in my life I have ever looked forward to exercising
- That the classes are always different
- You basically have a personal trainer, but in a group class setting
- It's not a competitive environment, but it's nice to have others around you to push you
- The loud music!
- The workouts make me do things that I would never do on my own (like inclines on the treadmill)
- You really see progress in your own body because you can't slack off
- I also just love that I don't need to be coming up with my own workouts, it's all there for me at Orangetheory and is always challenging my body in different ways!
The classes are never boring and always challenging. The instructors are very motivating and positive. The facility is clean and well-kept. I feel stronger and more fit and the more I attend classes, the more I love it.
First, we have the BEST trainers! I then enjoy the fact that each workout is different and teach workout is challenging. It's also a bit of a competitive environment! I look forward to each class! Again, its all about the trainers!!! They are amazing. Thank you.
The wokour varies. It is not the same all the time and it produces good results. I lost 16 lbs already. And, I know that I can keep it off and not gain it all back again because I lost it properly with the help of you guys!
Really enjoyed the intensity.....workout "pushed " me to my limit....Jason (instructor) was motivating...calling out instructions, high fives........
Even though you are in a group of 20 or so....felt part of group however was still individual as you competed against yourself to finish all the "rounds" in the time allotted....
Class is a good "add" to my normal gym routine....