The trainer was great about keeping me motivated (the other members as well) and also kept reinforcing what I needed to know. I liked the options you had for membership including no long term commitment.
* I'm pushed to acheieve my personal best for 55 minutes
* Every workout is different and we typically don't do a single exercise more than 2-3 minutes, meaning I don't get bored!
* I've seen positive results in two months
* the people you hire are the best of the best. Great client service goes a long way
* top notch equipment
* if I travel, I can visit another OTF
* partner workouts are very motivating!
After nine months of membership, I just achieved a personal record that I've been trying to hit for months now. I couldn't have done it without the trainers going out of their way to personally coach me. A little friendly competition and encouragement from other members didn't hurt either. It's always feels great too when they celebrate with you! I just had a friend comment that OrangeTheory had a cult following. How can it not? They're like family and nothing else feels better that accomplishing hard things that you have literally spilt blood, sweat, and tears for. Keep burning OTF nation!
The energy, personal attention and studio driven social media promotion that the Holly Springs OTF manager and staff provide are second to none. I regularly visit 3-4 other studios when I travel, and none of them come close!