I just started, but I loved it.
What I like is . . .
1. It's a great workout. Particularly at my age (48), I want cardio, lean, some muscle, but I don't want to be a muscle head anymore.
2. My trainer was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and kept me on track. Just the right amount of "pushing"--varied that as needed for each individual in the group.
3. I can see on the screen at all times how hard I am working vs. my target
4. I'm in/out in an hour.
5. I don't have to think about what I'm going to do, or what to do next, or if I should move up in resistance or change things around.
6. There's never a problem with the machine, weights, or bench that I want being taken and having to wait till they are done.
It was a challenge for sure, but I left feeling so good. I like how stats are available during the workout and a summary is emailed to you at the end. This will help track progress, which will inevitably happen keeping up with HIIT training like that. Our coach was very helpful and attentive, and the front desk staff very friendly.
Adam was really good at giving instructions, feedback and motivation. The workout was intense (I didn't pace myself very well either, so that made it even rougher!), but I liked the competitive nature of it - trying to get as many 'splat' points as I can.
I'm definitely going to do it again soon.