I love Orangetheory Fitness! I have been a member of OTF for over 6 months now, and reflecting back, I would not be able to go to a normal gym now. I would not be able to push myself on my own, like the trainers at OTF do. OTF makes me realize what I'm really capable of achieving, thanks to the awesome trainers! The variety of different exercises throughout the hour keeps the workout interesting. The playlist is great too!
I like that at the end of a long day, I don't have to think about what I'm going to do at the gym. I have a trainer telling me what to do and I never have to worry that I'm not going to get an awesome work out. The group atmosphere gives me the incentive to work harder and the class cancellation policy definitely gives me the accountability I'm looking for.
The instructors are great! They seem genuinely interested in making sure everyone succeeds in whatever goals they have set to achieve. I like the class sizes too, too many in a class can deteriorate experience and attention from the instructors.
Overall, I love it!!
1) flexible schedule --I can sign up for classes based on my often fluctuating schedule!
2) great workout! I don't have to think about what to do-
3) encouraging trainers who know our names and challenge us every class
4) constantly changing workouts so it doesn't get stale
5) regular challenges that motivate me to continue to improve
6) the impact of the OTF on the rest of my life: gives me the health, strength and endurance I need outside of my workout