The entire experience was very positive and the energy of everyone there (front desk, trainers, participants) was really motivating. I also felt that the workout was challenging, but I felt comfortable/encouraged to go at my own pace.
1) It's individualized in that each person can set their own desired intensity
2) There doesn't seem to be a lot of judgment about what intensity level people are working at
3) There is a range of body types in class
4) Good music, good volume
5) Darkish and somewhat anonymous!
6) Enjoy tracking my zone and calories throughout the class
The coaches are super motivating and encouraging! Theres a nice community among the people who attend classes, making it a really friendly and enjoyable community. The workout itself, is amazing. The structure of classes push me to do things I would never do on my own, yet classes are never the same so its almost impossible to be bored!