Evan! He’s my favorite coach because he doesn’t give directions too quickly, so I can keep up and understand what’s going on. His music selection is the best too. And he’s welcoming. His class is the only class I go to. I’ve tried a couple other coaches, but I will seriously only go when Evan is teaching. (I am not a friend of his nor does he know I feel this way. But it’s true and I do)
I truly love the workout at Orange theory, but I do feel like there is no attention paid to member's requests or suggestions. Many of us have asked for things to make the workout better, and the response has been everything from a vague "we'll look into that" to just a flat out no.
This is in regards to the OTF in Montgomery, AL, so please share this with them:
1. Please have additional heavy weights 15s to 30s. There are not nearly enough for larger classes.
2. Please put the bumper pads back on the weight trees. That pinch/cut of the metal tree on fingers hurts terribly.
3. Please change up instructors some for the morning classes. We all love Fred, but if you work out in the morning, he is the ONLY instructor you have. Everyone needs a bit of variety, and even having a different coach, 1 day a week would be helpful.
4. Work on your social media & enthusiasm for the members. In the old days, pictures & videos were constantly being taken acknowledging people's personal bests or just to celebrate the workout. That never happens anymore. It so helps with the enthusiasm of the attendees if they think their coach is proud of what they've done or thinks the class was particularly "all in"
5. Enthusiasm of the front desk staff. The only time they look or speak to you is when you get your card before class, otherwise they talk to each other or play on their phone & don't acknowledge the members at all.
Having vented all that, I will continue to come because I think its one of the best workouts I've ever had & I love it!
I had an awesome workout with Coach Evan! He was so attentive to everyone. Everytime I go to this studio, it truly feels like a family. The front desk staff always greet you with a smile and the coaches are amazing! I would recommend OTF-Montgomery to anyone wanting to get more life out of their workout!
Structure, organization, support staff and coaches. I really enjoyed the variety of exercises in each class. The ESP strategy works well for me. The staff is always upbeat and willing to help out in any way.
The workouts at OTF are fun and challenging. The coaches are awesome and the staff friendly and helpful. We may all begin at different levels of fitness, but it’s a wonderful challenge because you’re ultimately competing with yourself. I always look forward to working out at OTF and highly recommend it Ada Thompson