I love the science behind orange theory. I love being able to be in control of how hard I need to push to reach a specific fitness goal. I have never left a workout where I didn't pushed to the limit. I really enjoy that the work out is 60 minutes with a combination of cardio and strength.
1. It’s challenging.
2. Instructors push without being pushy
3. Ability to monitor workout allows me to gain more effectiveness out of workout.
4. Other members are encouraging.
5. employees are kind and helpful.
6. Convenient and consistent schedule.
7. Easy scheduling with app
8. Instructors encourage healthy lifestyle in addition to workout.
9. The aforementioned items make me motivated to continue going.
We LOVE our OTF workouts! I really love the variety - it's never, ever the same - and the fact that I can see measurable progress each time. I know my conditioning is improving because my body can feel it and my capabilities improve each time.
I love how we do cardio and weights each session! I love the intensity of the each workout and how every workout is different! MJ coaches are AWESOME! They push you and always there to encourage you! They are the best around!!!!
I like how you are instructed on what to while working out! I also, like how you can work at your on pace even though you are encouraged do a little more . I like the set up of the gym and how you can monitor your overall workouts.
I like the fact that it’s a group atmosphere without competing with everyone else in the room. I’m competing with myself each and every class and pushing myself past points my own head was telling me I couldn’t surpass. I also like the total body hiit style workouts. It’s a near perfect hybrid of CrossFit and weight lifting without solely focusing on specific style.