I enjoy so many things about being a member of OTF.
The classes are fun. Great coaches, music and facilities.
I feel great when I'm finished after each class.
The other members are very encouraging.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Most importantly, the results are amazing!
I've been a member for 10 months. I've lost 18 pounds. My body fat percentage dropped from 21.5% to 14.1%. Did I mention that I'm 62 years old? Best shape in 20 years.
I like how the trainers push you hard and don't put you down when you've reached your limit. If I could add one thing to improve on it would be to better explain what the bar graphs mean on the TV when the class is over.
Top ten not in priority order:
1) I like the motivation
2) Group setting
3) Trainers who care
4) Different workout every day
5) See myself change and get stronger
6) The 'theory'
7) Challenges setup throughout the year to break up monotony and push myself harder
8) I hate the rower (my nemesis) but I'm glad it is part of the workout and you make me do it!
9) I like the knowledgeable trainers in both strength and nutrition
10) Trainers definitely motivate me to push harder