I am pushed more than I could do on my own
I love the rowing
I like the mix of weights and TRX
I think you are doing a better job of mixing up the weight training
I love that i get that intense of a workout in 55 minutes
1. I LOVE that there's a coach to tell me exactly what to do.
2. Each session is whole body workout.
3. The heart monitor enables me to see if I'm working hard enough.
4. Daniel is awesome! He always take the time to help us with our posture or provide alternative moves. Jasmine is also great, and I'm sad she's moving away.
The manager is wonderful and very personable. Also, the staff at the front desk are wonderful. The trainers make the trip worth the time. They are very knowledgeable and they have helped me create not only a good workout routine but they have also helped me build a healthier life style.
Compared to other gyms that you pay $200 month and you only get 8 classes, OT is great because for $180 you get unlimited classes and you can go to any gym. It's very convenient and great time slots.
I am an OT fan since January and I love the energy and the constant pushing for an extra-mile.
Daniel and Anthony are really great!!! They not only follow the times and motivate to finish, they are following each of us really closely to correct or assist if needed, they explain easily the meaning of each of the movements and even help with facts and tips regarding nutrition, breathing and stretching!
Regarding the studio I think it could be more clean, mirrors and machines need a cleanup once or even twice a day.
I think also there is room for improvement with the information and statistics you have, it would be great to have a custom email follow up taking into account some simple rules:
- how many times I am joining the sessions, for instance: I had a surgery and I did not know I can freeze my account, now I am going every day, Am I doing ok? Am I cancelling frequently?
- improvements on my points, Am I doing ok? Should I push more? etc
- share the tips with nutrition pre/after sessions, music of the sessions, etc.
Really happy to be part of OT family!
[FIRST NAME REMOVED]