Everything. The 1 on 1 when needed and the motivation to push a little harder a little longer. Plus all the other gym goers are super supportive and staff are super helpful and really try hard to give excellent customer service experience. No complaints. I love this place!
I love that I don't have to think about my work out and what I need to do. I do not like the cancellation policy as I have gotten hurt and called and then have had to pay for the missed session. This seems counter-intuitive to an unlimited membership.
Variety- never the same workout. I love that I get a total body workout with cardio every time! I like that each day has a different emphasis- strength, endurance, power, and a combination.
The coaches are wonderful- some of the best!l!! I have been to several other OTF, both in and out of state, they are not nearly as motivating and knowledgeable . The front desk staff are also very helpful and pleasant. They are quick to take care of any issues. Love, love OTF Paradise Valley!!!
I really like that you get to do something different every time you go in. The coaches know what they are doing and they always bring their knowledge with them to try and show you how to do a better job. I also like the upbeat music that plays it really helps me stay focused and motivated to try and do even better!
What is not to like? Always a great workout with effective modifications for injuries and different fitness levels. Your trainers rock! The things I love about the trainers whose classes I attend regularly are (in no particular order):
- Kristen is fantastic - always energetic in class and willing to help with injuries, she's stayed after class multiple times to help me with my plethora of issues - what a huge asset to have a fitness coach with such a high level of physical therapy knowledge!
- Greg is super friendly and personable, always has a smile and keeps up with what is going on in client lives. He just seems like a genuinely kind person.
- Thomas is so motivating and I love that he knows my personal goals and challenges them - helps when I'm feeling a little less inclined to push myself!
- Dan is always hilarious and recognizes form issues and corrects them, which I appreciate. And his playlist takes me back to college days :)
- Chris is always fun to talk to and encouraging during the workouts - well-prepared with good modifications.
- Angela is so energetic and encourages interaction between the participants and her, which is helpful when you need that extra push!
- Kim definitely knows her stuff, she has so much experience in multiple fitness formats and it really shows. Plus I love her playlists, especially if it's 80's or 90's!!
And I always need to give a shout out to my favorite front desk rock star - JJ!! Whether she's working or taking class I don't think I have ever seen her without a smile and positive greeting for everyone. She really sets the bar for customer service.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Love Orange Theory! The workout is a different combination of cardio and weight room training every time. It always stretches me to my limits and I have never felt so "all around fit". I appreciate that the classes always start and end on time. Love the instructors too!