No two work outs are the same, but each pushes you to achieve your goals with high intensity minutes and cool down periods so you experience the maximum burn of calories for the effort you put into the class!! Fabulous interval training!
I worked out on Thursday and loved the workout! It was super hard and I am in so much pain right now that I can hardly move but I felt awesome for getting through it and can't wait to do it again next week! I love the music the teacher and the equipment. I just wish it was more affordable so I could go more often!
1. It varies and I don't get bored
2. The excellent coaches and the music keep me motivated and moving
3. I can modify each routine as necessary for my body (I'm 54 and need to watch my knees and lower back)
4. I can schedule and cancel classes myself on the app. I'm too busy to have to plan ahead and call
5. I'm charged $12 for no shows which irritates me enough that I rarely let it happen. That's a good thing