1. The coaches/trainers are encouraging and they will also help you if they see your form out of alignment when you are in the weight room.
2. The routines change daily...never the same workout from one day to the next.
3. The members are friendly (at least I find that).
4. I love that you added a strength class. This has totally helped me on my rowing (personally).
5. The workout room is clean.
6. Sound system that plays the music is good.
I've been going to OTF for 6 months now. I love the workout because it is only 1 hour long, yet I am pushed to my maximum effort the entire time. I like seeing my heart rate on the monitors and being able to push myself into the orange zone so that I get the afterburn!
I visited the Santa Monica location over Thanksgiving. The workouts were great and the coaches were so awesome! Very motivating, friendly, and encouraging. The front desk staff was also very nice and professional. My experience was amazing. I have nothing negative to say! Thank you!
-Atmosphere: the instructors always go out of their way to be kind and encouraging, especially when they make it a point to learn my name and call me out during class with encouraging remarks and tips. Juan especially stands out as just really really always nice and motivational and great.
-Workout: I always feel motivated there and feel like I get a great workout. I have bad knees and I appreciate that you have bikes there for me to use, otherwise I wouldn't be able to have a membership.
-I just always have good overall experiences at this location. I've been to many other OTF locations and this one is my favorite.