It is great to have a coach who has put together a routine for an intense workout. I like not having to think what shall I do next? is that machine available? How many reps should I do? With the Orangetherory workout it has all been woven together to maximize the benefit of circuit training and getting the job done in an hour. Having a coach pushes you but can also help you out if you have difficulty by modifying the exercise or talking you through it. The screens are an added incentive to monitor your own workout or to give you incentive to compete with your peers.
1) High intensity
2) Good flow
4) I can see how hard I'm working
5) The staff is pleasant
6) I don't think I'll injure myself
7) Everyone else is focused on there workout so I don't feel like (as much of) a sissy if I have to use a smaller weight/modify
8) Stretching afterwards
9) That I'm racing to burn more calories than everyone in the room and they don't know it.
10) Tabatha is pretty community oriented and likes to get her gym involved in lots of charity events.