Orange Theory workouts are really effective, efficient and super FUN!!!! So thankful for the anti-plateau workouts that keep us fit and motivated because it never gets boring mentally and physically. I also really appreciate that there are modifications and coaches are always there to help us. The OTF Team Staff is truly the best. Front desk team always do their best so we will have the best experience in the studio. Very professional, really nice and always willing to help us. Love my OTF family!!!!!!
The staff, Leah, Nicole and Miranda are always friendly and professsional, as well as the coaches, Justin, Grant, Brett, Eddie, Zavion, Jamie and Michelle are enthusiastic, motivating and always helpful. Thanks to everyone and keep up the superb work!
The structure of the workouts, the energy and music . That when the 55 minutes of working out is over before you realize it and when you've hit your goal or better that you will feel great about yourself when you leave.
* The workouts are always different. I feel like I can trust that different muscle groups will be highlighted in each workout.
* The weight room exercises have a trainer explaining each move with modifications and providing feedback. It's also nice to be able to refer to the screen to remember form, repetitions, etc.
* The room is dim enough that I don't feel conspicuous like I sometimes do in other workout facilities. It helps to reduce inhibitions, anxiety, etc. It feels like everyone is really focused on their own workout.
* The trainers (and their fun music) really make all the difference. I feel the most comfortable in Justin and Brett's classes. They both are exceptionally positive, clear in their workout descriptions, and do a great job of acknowledging people in their classes.
* The feedback from the classes on the screens during the workout, after class emails, and apps really help me focus on competing with myself and help to see progressive improvement.