Every workout is challenging in the best way possible. I really feel like I've accomplished something I wasn't sure I could before I got there. The trainers are very helpful and the environment is friendly. I also love that I see the results even though I only go once a week.
LOVE The workout! I recommend Orange Theory to everyone! Just ask anyone who comes in contact with me.
- I love the equipment we use (Treadmill, Rower, Floor/Gym).
- I love that the workout varies every time I come in. I love that the trainers work with you when you have an injury or push you when they know you can do more.
- I love the music that keeps you pumped up throughout the workout.
- I love the positive energy from not only the trainers but it even rubs off on the people working out. We give each other high fives or a fist bump for "way to go"!
- I love the competitions that come up periodically (weight loss, march madness, etc...)
- I love that everyone is encouraged to wipe down the equipment they use each time so the place is clean and kept up.
- I love that they donate to charities every month for every check in on FB
It's addicting because you feel so good every time you are done! Need I say more?
I love the fact that someone is telling me how and when to move to the next machine/and/or weights. They make me feel motivated to keep going even when I think I would normally give up. Love this place!
It's only an hour long, but I feel like I get a great workout, I work hard, but I do so at my own pace Even though I can't work as hard and fast as some of the members, I still feel like I am accomplishing something.
It all come down to the energy that your coaches bring to the class . Brian Deb and Will are top notch at what they do . I started at Lagrange and workout with several different coaches but now I work out with the 3 above only and float from Lagrange to Willowbrook for their classes . The class schedule do work well around my work schedule which is nice . I do wish you had a later class on Friday s .