1. Personal attention. Michelle and Yuri not only know your name, they will come early, stay late to help you attain your goals. They just ask that you meet them half way... you have to put forth some effort, in other words
2. Team environment- when they can, the trainers work out with the other girls which solidifies the team
3. Weight lifting-it's so fun to get stronger
4. Fitranx- it gives you a chance to constantly have a fitness goal to obtain. Not just the same group fitness class... blah blah blah
5. The location
6. Registering for classes- it makes it way harder to just not go.
7. The group excursions. Although my family schedule is such that it makes it hard to attend them, I love that they are always coming up with fun stuff to do
8. Focus on health and improvement of self. Women of all shapes and sizes, super fit, and working out for the first time the goal with the women at iron belles is to improve. If you would like to work on weight and weightless, great they can/will help, and if you just want to work out, that is fine too! There is no pressure, and there is zero judgement.
9. The other memebers. When you get a bunch of women together, it's not always easy to break in. I never one time felt anything but welcome. The girls were all so nice and helpful.
I am so grateful that I found Iron Belle studios. Working with Michelle I felt taken seriously, and I liked the whole approach which is really more than just "how can we get rid of that extra pounds" and more of a "how can we change your lifestyle! If your looking to change your life for the better Iron Belle is where you need to be!! Michelle will push you beyond your mental and physical limits and give you the results you want!
I especially like how comfortable Michelle has made me feel. I pretty much just picked up and dove in and she has been incredibly supportive and helpful. Many places and trainers do not take the time to really teach and train to properly do each move. I already feel like I belong and this is only day 2 for me.
Reliability, Dedication, Motivation, Small Group Sessions, Support, Encouragement, Honesty. The trainers really care and work with everyone to meet individual goals. We are truly a family. This place works if you are willing to listen and want to make changes!