I find your staff to be very friendly and knowledgeable. I am confident that when they make any recommendations for additional services that the services are truly needed. I can't say that for other auto services businesses.
I came in just for a NC inspection for which I had a $5 off coupon. When I arrived, Tom was very pleasant and he told me almost to the minute how much time before completion. He also offered the shuttle in case I did not want to wait and had something else to do. The car was ready and he honored the coupon and it saved me $5. The information was entered promptly and correctly to the NC DMV and I was able to complete my registration and taxes on line. Tom and the shuttle and the coupon made it easy.
* Willingness to listen to the customer.
* Willingness to install customer supplied parts (with no warranty, of course).
* Willingness to stand behind work.
* Quality worksmanship at a reasonable price.
* Understanding that some problems are worth fixing.
* Understanding that some problems need to be fixed even if they're being very difficult.
* Flexibility in dropping off and picking up vehicles.