Oh my goodness, where to start! They were like angels sent from heaven because after I found the mess that the leaky pipe was causing I didn't know where it was coming from or what to do! After the plumbers came in and found the leak and fixed it ServiceMaster Clean in the forms of Efran and Jose showed up and started right in setting things straight. They came every day and even gave me their phone numbers for day and night in case I needed anything. They were friendly yet still professional and they explained everything to me so that I could understand. I truly felt that they were really concerned and the treatment they gave me made me feel like a VIP! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ServiceMaster to anyone!
I liked your prompt response to a difficult situation which had a health component to it. The work done in a quick knowledgeable manner. All debris was removed from the premises which were sealed off to prevent spread of mold spores. Great job. Your workers should be rewarded.
I liked most everything about the cleaning, except for the flashplate behind where the microwave was. We were told that it couldn't be cleaned, but we did clean it. In the master bedroom, after cleaning the carpet, someone neglected to move a portable sewing machine, leaving a rust spot in the carpet.
Professional but most of all each of the reps were very personable...and human. They seem to understand the anxiety that the home owner was experiencing (my wife and me) and were kind and considerate. This meant a great deal to us...almost one of the family.
The service personnel who came out were very professional and polite. They cleaned up after themselves daily and always asked my elderly mom if she needed anything moved prior to their leaving for the day. I would highly recommend your company for future service.
On time, professional & knowledgeable. Took time to explain what they were doing thru out the process. Listened to me & my concerns.Took safety precautions for themselves & for me. Way to go Juan & Mario.
They were prompt, courteous, and genuinely cared about our concerns regarding the damage in our kitchen. They explained the process each step of the way and reassured us when they saw we needed it (which was a lot).