The employees working for your company were fantastic. From Saturday, April 6th with Nick and his crew (1) then adding three more to get the job they were there to do and still make it home to their families was amazing. From Monday, April 8 through Wednesday, April 10th, with Wesley and Sarah to Eubie (sp.) and Shawn from Lancaster and then Wesley and Eubie (sp.) on Wednesday. Everyone was very considerate of the situation and our feelings. Informative and willing to answer any question we had. They were friendly, professional, considerate, knowledgeable and helpful.
Excellent customer service!
1. They arrived immediately after we reported our issue.
2. They work around the clock if needed.
3. They performed a thorough investigation and made sure we were safe.
4. They were courteous and professional.
5. Called us each morning to let us know when they would arrive.
6. Always provided detailed information on the situation including damage.
7. Performed cleanup and required demolition quickly.
Great job, very efficient, very professional. Explained the process prior to starting the clean up, as well while performing the actual job. Clean up was great. Nothing for us to do.
Service Master did it all!!!
Service Master arrived within a few hours of my initial call to the office. They set up a schedule for the cleaning etc. I got a phone call each morning telling me they were on the way and they arrived around 9. All of the service workers were polite and I was kept up to date on what was going on with the cleaning,why some things were not salvageable and why the entire basement floor would need to be taken up. The people were diligent when working. I appreciated the pictures of the things that needed to be thrown away. They were able to help me through a bad situation when I had no idea of what to do.
I would highly recommend Service Master to anyone who would need their specialized cleaning.