Been using STL parking spot east for years now. Pricing is reasonable. The only improvement would be a quicker turn around for pickups at the airport. I loaded the app but the shuttle doesn't get there any quicker.
I traveled this past Mon-Wed. Here are the reasons for the 9 out of 10 rating:
- My card worked at the entry gate where I didn't need to take a ticket
- A shuttle was there promptly
- I had a reserved an uncovered spot in advance, and there were spots available
- Upon leaving, my reservation price was accurate
A 10 out of 10 was close; two items:
- Wed. night approximately 9:15 p.m. was my return. There was a long line of people waiting for The Parking Spot East shuttle. Not all could get on with the first shuttle that came. Some riders were asked to get off the shuttle as it was standing room only. Another shuttle did pull up shortly afterward.
- When pulling into the Parking Spot East covered lot, I heard some shuttle riders, who saw all the shuttles parked, comment, "That's where all the shuttles are."
- The Parking Spot East should really be pro-active in ensuring more shuttles are at Terminal 2 even if less efficient for the company; it will improve customer sentiment.
- I paid at the middle cashier (often the self-check lane). Upon leaving, I was not prompted if I wanted a water bottle; I had to ask. The cashier was extremely receptive; she had to go get one from the main area. It may be something to consider having a small fridge in this other building so that water bottles can be pro-actively offered to customers with no walking required by the cashier.