Oh my gosh!!! This place is amazing, I absolutely just loved my first time, I admit I was a little comprehensive in the "20" minute verses the normal one hour workout. Your actually able to feel your muscles burning in every position, the resistance to each machine or what it offers to each person on a individual basis is astonishing. For anyone who like me was skeptical of the claim of only 20 minutes twice a week compared to other workouts , please take the step to check this studio out.
It has a great relaxed energy feel to the place. Plus there is a friendly staff who provide positive support and encouragement. You are in and out quickly but leave feeling like you have had a strong long workout.
1. I have just completed my first full year with Exercise Coach. My strength and muscle tone have experienced great improvement; a goal I'd never have reached just going to the gym.
2. I like the way the machines "force" me to work hard and help me take my muscles to their limit. My body fat level has decreased significantly (<19%) as my muscle has developed. I have lost 20+ pounds. My pant size has gone from 34" to 30" waist and I have developed nice ab definition.
3. The 30-Day Metabolic Comeback Challenge introduced me to a new way of nutrition. The adjustment to a new way of eating was much easier than I expected. I look forward to continuing my new eating habits.
4. The coaches develop workouts that are tailored for each individual client's goals and based on the machine settings. They are always motivational and positive.
5. The scheduling is flexible and the new 2 or 3 credits system allows me to have one-on-one coaching when I want it or to share. The peak vs. non-peak credit system is also beneficial.
6. This has been a wonderful year!
It only takes 20 minutes so I can go before work. It is intense enough for me and will continue to challenge me. My trainer, Korey, really works with me to make sure my position is always correct so I don't strain my back. It is in a great location. I'm really enjoying it so far!