Personal one-on-one coaching with an experienced Exercise coach.
Made me feel very comfortable and not fearful of using the equipment.
Did a thorough history and assessment of my experience with exercise in a consultation before starting a coached exercise session.--[NAME REMOVED]--Licensed massage therapist
I like that it is quick and I can make my own schedule. I like working one on one with Korey as he doesn't yell or get overly excited, but counts me down and tells me I'm almost through when doing my reps and that I can do it. He explains things and reminds me of things each week to make sure I am in the correct position and not harming myself. I like that it is close to my house.
The Exercise Coach studio is intimate and unintimidating, but uses high tech equipment and superb coaches to help clients, even Boomers such as myself, meet their cardio and muscle building goals.
After 3 months of twice-weekly sessions, along with a reasonably healthy diet, I can clearly see the emergence of my previous youthful-looking body...something I truly never expected to see again! It really works!
I highly recommend Exercise Coach.
[FIRST NAME REMOVED] Roussel
Oh my gosh!!! This place is amazing, I absolutely just loved my first time, I admit I was a little comprehensive in the "20" minute verses the normal one hour workout. Your actually able to feel your muscles burning in every position, the resistance to each machine or what it offers to each person on a individual basis is astonishing. For anyone who like me was skeptical of the claim of only 20 minutes twice a week compared to other workouts , please take the step to check this studio out.
1. I have just completed my first full year with Exercise Coach. My strength and muscle tone have experienced great improvement; a goal I'd never have reached just going to the gym.
2. I like the way the machines "force" me to work hard and help me take my muscles to their limit. My body fat level has decreased significantly (<19%) as my muscle has developed. I have lost 20+ pounds. My pant size has gone from 34" to 30" waist and I have developed nice ab definition.
3. The 30-Day Metabolic Comeback Challenge introduced me to a new way of nutrition. The adjustment to a new way of eating was much easier than I expected. I look forward to continuing my new eating habits.
4. The coaches develop workouts that are tailored for each individual client's goals and based on the machine settings. They are always motivational and positive.
5. The scheduling is flexible and the new 2 or 3 credits system allows me to have one-on-one coaching when I want it or to share. The peak vs. non-peak credit system is also beneficial.
6. This has been a wonderful year!